Draw People Step By Step Home Study Review
The Pros and Cons
- When it comes to learning to draw nothing beats watching how it is done. This is the only course I have come across where you can watch a professional artist demonstrates how to draw people.
- The course is so packed with information that regardless of your skill level you will learn a lot from this course.
- There is literally over 3 hours worth of step by step video that explains everything from the proper way to shade the lips to how to easily layout an ear.
- There are 6 step by step manuals (over 210 pages in length) that walk you through the entire drawing process for those who want a manual as well.
- Like I mentioned earlier the bonuses are fantastic and well worth the $47 dollars alone.
- It is backed up by a full 60 day money back guarantee.
The only con's I can think of is the size of the download. Obviously because these are videos and not just PDF that you are downloading it can take awhile, but having said that it is worth the wait.
Also they send you an email with the link to the download page in case your computer freezes or you lose the page mid download.
Secondly it is only available via online download and not available in stores. This is a bit of a shame, but once again I do understand.