How to Raise Kids Gluten Free
A few of the things youíll find out within this 143-page eBook:
- Which foods are safe to eat and which are not?
- How to safely eat out at restaurants again?
- How to make sense of what the doctor said?
- What symptoms should I be on the lookout for?
- What is the difference between Gluten Intolerance, Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease?
- I think my child is Gluten Intolerant, what tests can the doctor do?
- What foods can you take with you when travelling?
- How do I help my insecure teen who just wants to eat pizza like his friends?
- Should the rest of the family go gluten-free or not?
- What snack food can I give my child?
- What should I be putting in my childís lunchbox?
- How to handle play-overs, sleep-overs and birthday parties at others peopleís places?
- What natural remedies can I use to help ease the symptoms?
- How will I be able to raise a child gluten-free from infancy onwards?
- How have other parents coped with this condition and what advice can they give?
- Is there a vaccine available for Celiac Disease?
For more info and to order the ebook....
Raising Kids Gluten Free