Model Train for Beginners
What you will find in "Model Trains for Beginners"
- How to pick and build the perfect layout to suit your budget and the space you have available
- What is a DCC system and can analog locomotives be run with decoders on a DCC system?
- How do you convert your analog layout to a DCC system and should you even consider DCC?
- Why you need boosters in your system and how to calculate how many locomotives you can run at one time with 1 transformer?
- How to avoid those frustrating electrical shorts on your turnouts?
- Which model train scale should you consider and why? The pros and cons of the different scales.
- What to buy and from where, so you get more value for your money
- The 4 different track options explained and compared to allow you to make an informed decision on what you should be using.
- Which track underlay you should be using to muffle the noise levels of your layout.
- A full glossary to explain the model train language.
- And much, much more…